OKACHI FACIAL STEAMER
Sale price ₱3,300.00 Regular price
OKACHI GLIYA is a professional manufacturer of Beauty. We have been dedicating to developing, designing, and manufacturing electrical beauty care products for more than 10 years.
OKACHI GLIYA Hot Mist Facial Steamer
OKACHI GLIYA facial steamer utilizes ultra-fine Nano-sized particles to penetrate the skin and effectively supplement moisture. The advanced PTC ceramic heating element to vaporize distilled water and produce visibly strong steam instantly. The nano steam combined with ionic water particles is up to 10x more effective in penetrating the skin. So just enjoy your spa facial treatment at home!
What does steaming do for your skin?
- It’s cleansing. Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove.
- It promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. This boost of blood flow nourishes your skin and delivers oxygen. The result is a natural, healthy glow.
- It releases acne-causing bacteria and cells. Opening up your pores allows the release of dead skin cells, bacteria, and other impurities that clog the pores and contribute to acne.
- It releases trapped sebum. This naturally occurring oil is produced by your sebaceous glands to lubricate your skin and hair. When sebum gets trapped beneath your skin’s surface, it creates a breeding ground for bacteria and causes acne and blackheads.
- It’s hydrating. Steam hydrates the skin by helping to increase oil production, naturally moisturizing the face.
- It helps your skin better absorb skincare products. Steam increasesTrusted Source skin’s permeability, enabling it to better absorb topicals. This means you get more bang for your buck from skincare products applied after steam.
- It promotes collagen and elastin. The increased blood flow experienced during a steam facial promotes collagen and elastin production. This results in firmer, younger-looking skin.
- It’s soothing. The feeling of warm steam on your face is relaxing. Add some soothing scents using herbs or essential oils for aromatherapy to take your steam sesh to a whole other level of calm! It helps with sinus congestion. Steam can help relieve sinus congestion and headaches that often accompany it.
- Deep Moisturize Compared to normal steam, Nano-ionic steam can penetrate the skin barrier more easily. That effectively makes skin deep moisturize.
- Quick Nutritional Absorption A tepid and gentle temperature of the steamer can melt away dead skin cells to make nutrients more absorbable for the skin. After a period of use, the symptoms of blackheads and acne can be relieved significantly.
- Promote collagen regeneration The steamer activates the hydrophilic factor and replenishes water in your skin to promote collagen regeneration, it can soften the cuticle, restore smooth, delicate skin, and improve skin's nutritional absorbency. Also, it can weaken pigmented spots and suppress acne.
- Multifunctional New Type Steamer: 4-in-1 facial steamer is not only good for face cleaning and skincare but also can be used as a humidifier and a makeup mirror.