BELLE Sunflower Oil
Don’t Panic Coz its PURE and Organic😍 Belle 100 % PURE Sunflower Oil
10 Reasons to Use Sunflower Oil
1. It hydrates. Like the skin’s own natural oil, or sebum, sunflower oil is an emollient, meaning it adds hydration and smooths. That makes it a perfect moisturizer as it helps skin to retain water.
2. It’s rich in antioxidants. Sunflower oil is rich in vitamin E, a protective antioxidant. It also contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin D, which help to fight the free radicals that can cause premature aging.
3. It helps to unclog pores. This smooth, nourishing oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog pores. Sunflower oil can actually help to decongest pores by clearing them of dead skin cells and creating a refreshed, revitalized appearance.
4. It can minimize signs of aging. With protective antioxidants and its ability to retain moisture, sunflower oil can help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It can also help protect your skin against further damage.
5. It’s soothing. Sunflower oil is known for its ability to soothe irritated skin. It works for all skin types and provides gentle moisture and protection.
6. It can help calm temporary redness. Sunflower oil can actually alleviate temporary redness in sensitive or dry skin.
7. It protects skin. Sunflower oil provides a protective barrier against environmental stressors, helping your skin stay clean and free from dirt and toxins.
8. It can help even out skin tone and texture. Easily absorbed into skin, sunflower oil can even out the look of your skin’s surface and even temporarily shrink the appearance of pores.
9. It’s a natural botanical. All good things grow in the garden! Sunflower oil has been around for thousands of years and is free from nasty chemicals or toxins.
10. It’s gentle. For those with sensitive or mature skin, the benefits of sunflower oil include its gentle, calming properties and ability to soothe.